Transport, postal and warehousing
Freight and passenger transport businesses can have facilities, employees and equipment spread over many locations, and includes stevedoring, navigation, harbour and airport operations.
Postal and courier services include the activities of Australia Post and its contractors, and others who pick up letters and parcels for delivery.
Warehousing businesses manage and provide storage facilities for products while they are on their way to their destination.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Certificate III in Driving Operations
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (integrated Rating)
- Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics
- Certificate IV in Aviation (Aviation Supervision)
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- delivery drivers
- bus and coach drivers
- transport and dispatch clerks
- supply, distribution and procurement managers
- logistics clerks.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?
- Short courses1 item
- Road freight transport149item
- Road passenger transport68item
- Rail passenger transport91item
- Postal and courier pick-up and delivery services79item
- Other transport support services97item
- Warehousing and storage services56item
- Air and space transport70item
- Water transport support services38item
- Rail freight transport16item
- Water passenger transport23item
- Scenic and sightseeing transport36item
- Airport operations and other air transport support services25item
- Water freight transport16item
- Pipeline and other transport7item