Public administration and safety
The public safety sector is responsible for the prevention of and protection from natural and other threats. It protects and preserves the safety and security of people, property, natural and cultural resources, and infrastructure.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Diploma of Community Development
- Certificate IV in Local Government
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- Diploma of Government
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- inspectors and regulatory officers
- contract, program and project administrators
- ambulance officers and paramedics
- urban and regional planners
- policy and planning managers.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?