Professional, scientific and technical services
Career paths in this industry are varied, depending on the specific professional, scientific or technical area. Workers in this industry are usually highly trained and educated.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate Iv in Leadership and Management
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- research and development manager
- business administration manager
- environmental scientist
- laboratory technician
- biological testing technical assistant.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?
- Scientific research services85item
- Architectural, engineering and technical services216item
- Legal and accounting services83item
- Management and related consulting services103item
- Computer system design and related services120item
- Advertising services57item
- Market research and statistical services30item
- Other professional, scientific and technical services27item
- Veterinary services28item