Information media and telecommunications
In this industry, you'll find people interested in creative and technical writing, photography and music production and backstage production services. It also covers computer infrastructure supporting creative activity, including database management, security, network management, systems analytics and associated technical trades.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Diploma of Screen and Media
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- management and organisation analysts
- ICT business and systems analysts
- software and application programmers
- multimedia specialists and web developers
- ICT support and test engineers.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?
- Telecommunications services95item
- Newspaper, periodical, book and directory publishing23item
- Motion picture and video activities33item
- Radio broadcasting11item
- Television broadcasting34item
- Internet service providers and web search portals34item
- Internet publishing and broadcasting3item
- Data processing, web hosting and electronic information storage services4item
- Software publishing2item
- Sound recording and music publishing7item
- Libraries and archives6item