Financial and insurance services
It covers businesses such as banks and credit unions, superannuation and insurance providers, investment management, stockbroking and securities firms. Businesses in this industry are both public and private, and can be small through to large, multinational companies.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Certificate III in Financial Services
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Accounting
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- insurance, money market and statistical clerks
- financial investment advisers and managers
- accounting clerks
- financial brokers
- general clerks.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?