Arts and recreation services
The creative and performing arts sector includes organisations that produce live theatrical or musical performances as well as film, radio and television.
The design sector offers careers in areas such as graphic design, animation and illustration, furniture and object design, interior design, jewellery, textile and fashion design, as well as computer systems, gaming and web design.
The sports and recreation sector offer highly skilled roles such as coaches, instructors and sporting officials.
You'll also find within this industry travel and events professionals who are skilled at providing seamless experiences in conferences, tours, organised travel, festivals and expos.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate III in Music Industry
- Certificate III in Screen and Media
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- dancers and actors
- film, television, radio and stage directors
- fashion, industrial and jewellery designers
- graphic and web designers and illustrators
- outdoor adventure guides.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?