Administrative and support services
It also covers caring for natural environments such as parks, gardens and nature reserves, as well as growing and harvesting plants for people's private gardens.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry include:
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- Diploma of Landscape Design
- Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
- Certificate IV in Wool Classing
- Diploma of Agriculture
- Certificate III in Pet Grooming
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- farm manager
- mixed crop and livestock farmer
- veterinary nurse.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?