Rental, hiring and real estate services
This industry covers renting and hiring of assets, and services that support that work. Assets may be ‘tangible’ such as vehicles and equipment, or intangible, like patents and trademarks. Real estate work – the renting, leasing and selling of property – is the most well-known part of this sector.
How do I get into the industry?
Some courses in this industry may include:
- Certificate III in Real Estate Practice
- Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Paralegal Services
Jobs in this industry
Potential jobs may include:
- real estate agents, valuers and auctioneers
- equipment hire managers and property managers
- conveyancers and financial brokers.
To help you find the right location, course and provider, use these filters to refine these results.
Compare the providers available to find the perfect match to how you like to study.
Do you know where or how you would prefer to study?
Are you looking for a particular qualification, course types or an apprenticeship?
How long would you like to spend completing your study?