This qualification reflects the skills and knowledge required for skilled and paraprofessional work in conservation and ecosystem management. Workers with this qualification perform in operational managerial and/or technical positions often with specialist skills and knowledge in a range of sectors.
Examples of areas of specialisation include:
- Indigenous land management
- ecosystem restoration, rehabilitation and renewal
- conservation works
- parks management and/or administration
- wildlife management
- marine and/or coastal management
- water and catchment management.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.